|Topic picture (extract)||to "Ball in a well" from Vol.1
I. The conception of Vol.1
bzgl. scales, rhythm and bars, notation, movements of playing, improvisation, playing songs,
voice, movement, materials
II. ... for 2-8 hands
1. Considerations of teaching piano in groups
2. Preliminary conditions for teaching piano in groups
3. Places und forms of playing in group teaching on two pianos
4. Forms of playing in rooms with 1 piano
5. How long can a group stay together?
6. How discipline problems arise and how you can avoid them?
7. Possible teaching forms after the 1. year
III. The topic pictures
to all 37 pieces of Vol.1 (s.a.)
IV. and at home ...
playing piano at home, parents' evenings, talks with parents
V. Appendix: copy models for subject materials